Friday, December 26, 2008

Why hanging out washing is an extreme sport around here

I know I should like golden orb weavers. They make beautiful, perfect webs that shimmer in the morning light, they only eat flies, mosquitoes and cockroaches and things, and the fact that my garden is full of them probably means it is quite a healthy little micro-ecosystem.

But, srsly, do they have to make webs on my washing line? And when they see me coming out of the laundry with a basketful of washing, can't they just fuck off out of the way?!!

Freaking spider in hair. Better than caffeine for a wake-up jolt.

1 Comments:

Blogger E. from Pot o' Gold said...

That's freaking huge! I'm kind of glad for my Northern Hemisphere, small little spiders. Although I'm not too arachnophobic.

26/12/08 18:02  

Post a Comment

<< Home