Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What I can't post on FB but really want to

Dear W,

Your aggressiveness suggests to me that you really are quite insecure. You don't need to prove anything to us: we already know you are super-smart. If I ask you a question I am not trying to trick you or question the truth of your answer, I'd just really like to know what the answer to my question is, because, invariably, you know heaps more than the rest of us!

You remind me a little of my friend Blondie- except that Blondie has the humility to take the piss from herself often. Blondie has been my friend for a long time and will remain so because she has the courage to acknowledge that she can be annoying and know-it-all, and makes up for it in her generosity and good humour.

To mis-quote Oscar Wilde: I may take more than one attempt to pass this exam. But at least I will pass it. You, on the other hand, will remain an arse unless you make an effort to change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home