Wednesday, August 04, 2010

I need new frames (On with the fluff)

Well, actually I don't. I have these perfectly lovely frames in purple and black. A native mandarin speaker at work told me they mean "prosperity" or "Good fortune".



But i was disappointed in the lack of range of frames in shops these days, so I went hunting for vintage. Specifically cat-eye vintage from the 50s and 60s. I have checked with my opticians and they are happy to fit lenses to my vintage frames.

Now I just need to decide.

Here are the choices:



Of course I have no way of knowing which of these, if any, will suit me. I'd just love to have a pair.

Comments?

2 Comments:

Blogger nerines said...

Hi Jen,

I like 1 & 3 the most but then there's number 5...oh dear I'm no help at all! :)

5/8/10 16:26  
Blogger E. from Pot o' Gold said...

I think I like 3 and 4.

18/8/10 19:42  

Post a Comment

<< Home