Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Skirty

Check out the wonderful skirt designs on this lovely lady's site! I own two of her skirts, bought at the Salamanca market in Hobbiton Hobart town.

http://nerines.blogspot.com/


she also has an etsy store- nerines.etsy.com

She does made to measure and custom work- so you can pretty much order what you like; as long as she has the fabric she'll do it.

Gorgeous!

PS long, miserab le post coming soon. Because, despite all the exclamation marks here, I'm miserable

2 Comments:

Blogger nerines said...

Oh wow!! Thankyou, that's so sweet. I'm betting that your the lovely Jen that has sent me thankyou cards, which I have been thrilled about each time, I'm sorry to hear that your feeling low. I can absolutely relate to alot of your posts (although it was some years back). I'll send you a little suprise, I'm pretty sure I've got your correct address? Love your Hobbiton joke, hubby and I have the same giggle sometimes =)

27/1/10 16:52  
Blogger jen said...

oh yes indeed, nerine: I love your skirts and thought I'd try and share the love... (I lost your blog address and only just ound the card!)

28/1/10 02:09  

Post a Comment

<< Home