Sunday, February 11, 2007

38+1

My obstetrician said to me this morning "You're looking very pregnant there". I thought,"Well, derr fred..."

The lady in the chemist (I NEED lip balm) didn't think I looked that pregnant; that's because Raby's head has dropped even further in my pelvis (my fundal height has dropped another centimetre- ahhh, I can breathe again...). If you look, now when I walk my bump follows my pelvis whilst my top half swivels the other way. It looks very odd!

So now I have officially less than 2 weeks to go. (My scan this morning shows everything is looking 'right on time'). I am resolving to look as pregnant, waddle, sigh and hold my back (I can't really grab my symphysis pubis in public) as I can, and do as much as I can that I won't be able to in a few weeks (like going out to a matinee). I'm going into full 'embrace the goddess of fertility' mode, because I don't know how much longer I will be able to, nor if I ever will again. That's a really sad thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home