Wednesday, August 01, 2007

what?

Patrick just did a Teflon Poo.

He was sitting on my leg and I felt the rumblings of a 7.5 on the Richter scale effort. I lifted him up so it wouldn't get on my pants and then took him to his change station.

It was all in the nappy. None on his precious little buttocks. None. Nil. Zippo. Zilch. Nix. Nada.

I wiped him with a wipie, and there was the faintest hint of yellow, the kind of faint hint that's there all the time (except for immediately after a bath when he is kissable all over... 'til he wees in your face...)

Teflon, I tell ya.

(In case you are wondering it was a Fiji-issue Snugglers. That's right, the one that looks identical to the Australian version except for the brown lady and bubba on the front where a pink one normally is)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

impressive

1/8/07 13:20  

Post a Comment

<< Home